Have you ever wondered why all Feedback Sports wash and repair stands have exposed frame above the clamp head? Our Pro Truing Stand is designed to sit atop all of our portable stands! The truing stand also includes a free-standing steel base and a bench-mount adapter for when you’re not traveling to races and top-secret trailheads. This single-arm, precision wheel and rotor truing stand is awesome at home and excels at races, events, or adventure-riding weekends. And with included adapters, it can accommodate the most common wheel sizes for quick-release or thru-axle hub designs.
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Wheel Truing Station, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate service setup.
• Precision CNC-machined aluminum tool for the installation and removal of external bearing bottom brackets • Anodized for easy identification and featuring a ratchet/ torque wrench compatible 3/8” drive • Fits 16 notch adaptors measuring 41mm diameter such as Shimano BBR60 (Ultegra 11-speed 6800 series)
A dirty drivetrain causes poor shifting and unnecessary wear to expensive parts. The Chain Gang contains everything needed to quickly and easily clean the chain, freewheel cogs, and chainrings.
Park's Screw-Type Chain Tool is the ideal shop tool for easy and reliable chain maintenance and repair. The sliding shelf makes it compatible with 1/8th-inch chains and all 3/32nd-inch chains, from 5- to 11-speed. It's made from investment-cast tool steel and has long vinyl-coated handles and fine threading for easy chain pin removal. It also includes a stiff-link loosener and comes with an extra pin.
Be prepared out there with Sunlite's 8 Function Multi Tool. You've got 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5 and 6mm Allen wrenches as well as a flat and Phillips screwdriver. It's small, it's light and it doesn't take up much room.
Sometimes, your disc brake hose is just too long. Cut them cleanly and quickly with Sunlite's Hydraulic Brake Hose Cutter. It works with any hydraulic lines.
• 5/6mm hex wrenches
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
• Precision-sized, hardened-steel, chrome-plated spoke wrench • Deep U-channels for a great grip • 8-groove design fits 9/10/11/12/13/14/15 gauge spokes/nipples • Made in Taiwan
• Lightweight reinforced nylon construction • Smooth edges won't scratch rims or pinch tubes • Storage clip features built-in abrasive surface
Park's Chainring Nut Wrench makes chainring bolt installation and removal easy. It securely holds the slotted nut to prevent spinning when tightening or loosening the bolt. And, it's double-ended to fit most slotted-type nuts, including Campagnolo chainring bolt nuts.
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
$4.99 - $21.99
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $9.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
$5.99 - $6.99
Park's Double-Ended Cone Wrenches are designed for home mechanics. They're made of thin tool steel to fit the low-clearance adjusting nuts and cone flats on a variety of bearing assemblies. Each wrench is chrome plated for long life and available in popular combinations from 11 to 18mm. Most applications require a pair of cone wrenches. Call or stop by. We can recommend the correct sizes for your needs.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a special thin wrench with 8 and 10mm openings perfect for adjusting the thin pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and other hex nuts on your bicycle). This handy brake tool is made of durable tool steel that's nickel plated for corrosion resistance.
Park's Open Ended Metric Wrench is a thin wrench with 9 and 11mm openings so it's perfect for working on the pivot-bolt nuts on sidepull brakes (and derailleurs with hex nuts). This useful tool is nickel plated for durability.
Sunlite's Series II Chain Tool works with Shimano IG, HG, and UG chains. The vinyl coated handles make chain maintenance a breeze, and the screw style makes loosening up a stiff link easy.
Ask any shop wrench what their favorite, most-used tool is and they'll probably answer the 3-way. Sunlite's Y-Socket Wrench has 8, 9, and 10mm socket wrenches. The rubber handle lets you wrench all day in comfort, too.
- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$7.49 - $9.99
Park's professional-quality, precision-sized spoke wrenches are hardened and chrome plated for long service. Wrenches are vinyl coated in one of four colors indicating the size at a glance. You will find these wrenches in virtually every professional bike shop and every shop mechanic's personal tool stash. Make sure you have the sizes you need in your home toolbox and bike bag.
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
$7.99 - $34.99
Finish Line's Fiber Grip Assembly Gel is specially designed to create friction and reduce slippage between clamped carbon fiber surfaces. It eliminates the need to over tighten clamps to achieve secure connections. Plus, it's been tested and approved by leading carbon fiber component manufacturers.
• Penetrating all purpose lubricant with PTFE • Repels moisture and prevents rust and corrosion • Use on chains, cables and pivot points • Loosens rusted and corroded nuts and bolts • Ideal for all conditions wet, dry, road and trail • 12 ounces
Keep your bike running smoothly with Sunlite's Dry Lube w/Silicone. It's silicone based, so you can use it on metal, plastic, rubber, almost everywhere. Being a dry lube, it doesn't attract dirt and grime, either.
• High gloss formula provides the ultimate shine on all surfaces: metal, carbon fiber, plastic, rubber and vinyl. • Polishes and protects in one easy step • Use on bicycles, fitness equipment, motorcycles, watercraft, ATVs and more. • Slick film helps prevent dirt build-up on frame and parts.
Finish Line's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid is a high-quality fluid for maximum life and braking power. It exceeds the most stringent 5.1 specs and is compatible/mixable with all DOT 3, 4 or 5.1 spec'd systems. It also features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Whether you're fine-tuning your new full-suspension rig or tuning a fork you've ridden for years, Finish Line's Max Suspension Spray is a pro-grade stiction-fighting stanchion lubricant that maximizes the performance of your suspension. It smooths suspensions that have become dry or dirty and restores full travel and eliminates noise, too. Use Max before rides to ensure maximum responsiveness over the smallest of bumps, and the longest possible travel over extreme terrain. And, use Max to break in new forks or bring old ones back to life. It also conditions and protects rubber seals and O-rings and improves the surface slip of coated stanchions. - Helps suspension forks run more smoothly and quietly - Made with polysiloxane and advanced fluoropolymers
Finish Line's Mineral Oil Brake Fluid is high quality to provide maximum fluid life and braking power. It features a super-low viscosity to yield superior lever response and pad retraction. Plus, it won't foam up even on long, challenging downhills.
Page 1 of 4 Next page