$159.99 - $199.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
$159.99 - $164.99
The Shimano SLX CS-M7100 12-speed cassette is optimized with rider-tuned gear combinations for MTB excellence. - Advanced shifting performance provides the confidence to enjoy any trail - Light and stiff construction reduces cassette inertia resulting in faster acceleration and increased chain security - HYPERGLIDE+ technology provides better chain engagement, stronger retention, and smoother pedaling with greater power and confidence over rapidly changing terrain - Designed with a Shimano Micro Spline body that features smaller and more widely distributed splines to limit cog damage on freehub - The CS-M7100 cassette meets durability requirements for E-MTB applications - Cassette Body Type: Shimano Micro Spline - Drivetrain Speeds: 12 - Range: 10-45 - Designed for ebike: Yes - Color: Silver/Black - Defined Color: Silver
$109.99 - $139.99
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
$99.99 - $125.99
Shimano's 11-speed SLX cassette features the same computer-designed shift profiles that have made Shimano shifting synonymous with speed and accuracy. - Series: SLX - Average Weight: 467g
Shimano HG-800 11-speed cassette. - High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - With hub body for MTB to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Average Weight: 335 grams
$99.99 - $117.99
Shimano XT CS-M770 9-Speed Cassette - Aluminum carrier reduces weight and increases rigidity - Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Weight: 323 grams
Shimano's Ultegra 11-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-designed tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure. Rider-tuned gearing options offer a range of cassettes to suit your riding style.
Reliable, perfect shifting awaits with Shimano's Deore XT Dyna – Sys Cassette. It features chrome – plated steel sprockets mounted to two aluminum carriers for an ideal blend of durability and low weight. Closer gear ratios in the middle of the cassette ensure you'll have the perfect gear for the trail's ups and downs. Plus, the cogs are ramped and machined for flawless, lightning – fast shifts.
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
- Shimano 105 R7000 Series CS-R7000 11-speed cassette - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) Combinations: - 11 – 28T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 30T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 12 – 25T: 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T
Shimano Deore M6000 Series 10-speed cassette. - Cogs: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T
$51.99 - $64.99
Shimano Deore M6000 CS-HG500-10 10-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 25T: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25T - 12 – 28T: 12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T - 11 – 32T: 11-12-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-26-30-34T
$39.99 - $54.99
Shimano's Sora cassette is an incredible value for your 9-speed drivetrain. Crisp shifting and a low weight keep your mind focused on having fun on your bike and not adjusting it. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$29.99 - $49.99
Claris HG50 cassettes ensure a durable and low maintenance system that's easy-to-operate, with accurate and light-action shifting for Shimano 8-speed drivetrains. - Nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance - Steel lock ring - MODEL NO: CS-HG50-8 - SERIES: SHIMANO CLARIS R2000 Series - Compatible chain: CN-HG71 - Speeds: 8-speed - Type: HG
$39.99 - $44.99
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
- Cassette Body Type: Shimano/SRAM 8, 9, 10 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 8
Shimano Altus M2000 Series 9-speed cassette. Combinations: - 11 – 32T: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32T (bo) - 11 – 34T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-34T (bn) - 11 – 36T: 11-13-15-17-20-23-26-30-36T (bw)
- MODEL NO: CS-HG41-7 - SERIES: SHIMANO - Combination: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28T (ac) - Combination name(Group name): 11-28T (ac) - Compatible chain: IG/HG - Speeds: 7-speed - Type: HG
$29.99 - $32.99
Shimano's Claris cassette is an incredible value for your 8-speed drivetrain. This cassette comes in a range of sizes to suit your riding style and terrain.
$24.99 - $32.99
Shimano Tourney CS-HG200-7 7-speed cassette Combinations: - 12 – 28T: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28T (bm) - 12 – 32T: 12-14-16-18-21-26-32T (bp)
Built for the demands of BMX racing, the MX66 single speed cassette cogs are compatible with SHIMANO MX70, MX66 BMX hubs as well as other SHIMANO-compatible hubs. - Single sprocket: 14/15/16/18T - Chain size: 1/2-inch x 3/32-inch - Speeds: Single - Single sprocket for FH-MX70
Page 1 of 1