• 11-speed DynaSys compatible • Light Shift Operation With 20% Less Effort • Improved chain stability • Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle • New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology • New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position • Easy-To-Adjust Chain Stabilizer • Efficient Pulley Teeth Design • Direct Mount compatible
$97.99 - $99.99
Shimano's Deore XT Rear Derailleur uses cold-forged construction and cutting edge technology to deliver crisp shifting, real-world reliability, and trademark precision. Plus-type derailleurs use a lever-actuated clutch spring to prevent chain slap, reduce noise while on the trail, and improve chain engagement when riding over rough terrain. Sealed pulley bearings keep things spinning smoothly, and wide plate construction prevents the derailleur from getting clogged with mud and debris.
Shimano's Deore XT Shadow Rear Derailleur is perfect for today's aggressive, all-mountain riding. The radical design means that the Shadow is super-low profile; it barely protrudes more than the quick release nut. Direct cable routing reduces the chance of the cable snagging on roots and rocks and fires off shifts super quick. A stronger spring keeps the body more stable when blasting through technical terrain at speed and yields a firm, crisp shifting feel. Plus, the redesigned bracket axle keeps the derailleur body from contacting your chainstay and reduces chatter so you just concentrate on the best line.
- Rider Tuned For Sharp And Silky Shifts - 20% Light Shifting Operation - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle - Optislick New Shift Cable With New Hyper Low-Friction Coating Technology - Chain Stability Improved - New Shadow Design With Optimized Slant Angle For Stable Gear Position - Efficient Shifting And Smoother Driving - Efficient Pulley Teeth Design - Increased Traction Range For Long-Travel And Active Rear Suspension - Series : SLX: SLX - Maximum Sprocket : 42T(2x11-speed) or 46T(1x11-speed) - Minimum Sprocket : 11T: 34-38T - Front Difference : 10T: 48.8 - Total Capacity : 41T: 66-69 - Average Weight : 323g: 145.6g
Shimano's Deore Rear Plus Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. The Shadow profile and direct cable routing makes set up easy and reduces the chances of your derailleur hitting trailside debris.
SRAM's X9 Rear Derailleur is favored by everyone from weekend rippers to marathon riders crossing the Alps. It offers a great balance of durability, low weight and slick shifting. The X9 features an aluminum/composite construction, SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing for quick, reliable shifts. Plus, this beauty is built to last so you can sample singletrack for years to come.
SRAM's GX 2x10 rear derailleur provides incredible shifting speed and precision. Exact Actuation technology eliminates slop and shifting variation. Roller Bearing Clutch technology delivers maximum drivetrain stability—even through the most punishing terrain. And with Cage Lock technology, wheel removal and installation are easier than ever.
Shimano's 105 Rear Derailleur delivers high-end function with upscale looks. With a body of light, durable cold-forged aluminum in Shimano's wide-pivot design with their light-action spring, rear shifting is practically effortless and always super smooth. The top pulley stays a uniform distance from each cassette cog ensuring that every shift resonates with the plunk of exact gear engagement.
Ride it all with Shimano's SLX Shadow 10-speed rear derailleur. The radical design means that the Shadow is super-low profile; it barely protrudes more than the quick release nut. Direct cable routing fires off shifts super quick and reduces the chance of the cable snagging on roots and rocks. A stronger spring keeps the body more stable when blasting through technical terrain at speed and yields a firm, crisp shifting feel. Plus, the bracket axle keeps the derailleur body from contacting your chainstay and reduces chatter so you just concentrate on the best line.
Shimano's Alivio Rear Derailleur is built to withstand the rigors of off-road riding, with a lightweight aluminum body and low-friction pivots for incredibly easy and smooth shifting. And, the Alivio features 11-tooth pulleys, which alternate chain-link contact reducing wear and smoothing pedaling.
SRAM's X5 9-Speed Rear Derailleur provides precise, dependable shifting along with long-term durability. Its aluminum construction keeps the weight down, while SRAM's 1:1 actuation ratio and direct cable routing provide quick, reliable shifts.
Shimano's Acera rear derailleur makes use of advanced designs that make it shift better and last longer. HyperGlide technology results in faster shifting, and Double Servo technology utilizes a double servo-panta mechanism that enables the rear derailleur to track perfectly to each shift and maintain an optimum distance from each sprocket. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 45t - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 9-speed
- Model Number: RD-R3000-GS - Series: SORA - Maximum Sprocket: 34T - Minimum Sprocket: 11T - Maximum Front Difference: 20T - Total Capacity: 43T
Shimano's Sora Rear Derailleur is made for 9-speed drivetrains. It features smooth 11-tooth pulleys, a light-action spring, and a wide outer-pivot design that increases rigidity for precision shifts every time.
Shimano's Claris rear derailleur is a perfect replacement part or upgrade for 8-speed road drivetrains. HyperGlide technology results in smoother, faster shifting. - Maximum cog size: 32t (SS) / 34t (GS) - Total capacity: 37t (SS) / 43t (GS) - Pulleys: 11t - Chain compatibility: HG 8-speed
The Shimano Tourney RD-A070 rear derailleur provides durable and reliable shifting for 7-speed drivetrains. - Smartcage design with 11/13t pulleys allows for short cage and a 28t max low cog - Maximum cog size: 28t - Total capacity: 37t
$4.99 - $20.99
- 6061 Forged Alloy - Made to O.E.M. specifications - Correct hardness to reduce damage to frame upon impact
Shimano Tourney TX is a basic 8-speed rear derailleur for entry-level sport bikes and riders. Enjoy durable, trouble free, and stable performance. - Maximum cog size: 34t - Total capacity: 43t
• 8-speed compatible • SIS rear index shifting • 43 tooth compatible
• 5/6/7-speed rear derailleur • Highly affordable and reliable • SHIMANO Equivalent RD-TY21 / RD-A070 • 301 grams
Page 1 of 1