$79.99 - $84.99
- A capable trail tire available in a wide range of sizes for any region, the Escape offers versatile off-road performance in all conditions. - Widely-spaced and carefully siped square knobs generate edge-to-edge grip, sophisticated rubber compounds ensure traction across a broad range of terrain, and durable casings offer security wherever the trail may lead.
$80.00 - $84.99
- Surefooted traction meets high rolling efficiency in a bid for Enduro/DH dominance. - Featuring a fast-rolling center tread, firmly supported side knobs, and advanced compounds, the Newton provides surefooted traction in a wide range of conditions. - As befitting a tire named after the man who defined the laws of gravity and motion, the Newton is the enduro and downhill rider’s choice; it’s the tire to reach for when the terrain gets steep. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
$80.00 - $82.99
- Multi-condition performance, superb braking traction and aggressive cornering bite. - From aggressive trail riding to the demands of downhill racing, the Newton ST delivers consistent cornering bite, predictable braking control and premium performance in ever-changing conditions. - The tread design features ramped center knobs to reduce rolling resistance, while tall, arch-supported side knobs provide ample braking and cornering grip. - Taller, meatier, and more aggressive than the Newton, the Newton ST ups the ante when front grip and loose terrain traction is a priority. - Available in two casings: Utilizing an EN casing paired with our R/T rubber compound, the Newton ST EN is lightweight with sturdy tread blocks. The Newton ST DH pairs our most robust casing with our softest RS/T rubber compound for unrivaled durability and traction.
The XR1 Team Issue TLR is an ultra-fast rolling, tubeless ready cross country race tire ideally suited for dry, dusty conditions. - An XC race tire that excels in firm and fast conditions - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction - Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection - Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
The Race King is a hearty tire that wants to be raced. Impressive in cross-country races and marathons, the Race King is ideal for hardtails and full suspension race bikes. A voluminous carcass gives great self-damping qualities, while the low-rolling tread pattern keeps the speed up through the turns and down the straights. - Continental's Tubeless Ready tires have been re-engineered to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump - Fast-rolling cross-country dry-conditions tire - World XC Championship-winning tire - Ideal for XC and 4X racing
The Trail King ShieldWall tire hits the mark with its superb grip and unexpected low rolling resistance for long distance riding over a variety of terrain. Making use of the innovative BlackChili compound, the Trail King is a master of the demands and challenges of all-mountain riding. Thanks to its comfortable and voluminous casing, this tire shines on enduro and all-mountain bikes with greater than 140mm of suspension. It’s Tubeless Easy and designed to seat and inflate the first time using a standard floor pump.
The LT2 Expert Hard-Case Lite is an all-condition, light trail specialty tire designed for fast rolling confidence on pavement and trails without worry about rocks or debris causing flats. - Excels on gravel and rough roads - Hard-Case Lite offers lightweight puncture protection - Versatile tread design excels on gravel roads and dirt paths - 60 TPI - Maximum pressure: 80psi - ETRTO: 38-622 - Weight: 485g
Legendary tire designer Frank Stacy provides another race-proven mountain bike tire design in the XR2. The value-minded and super-versatile XR2 Comp offers outstanding quickness and cornering stability on hard-packed or loamy cross country courses. - A versatile trail tire that excels in loose-over-hardpack and firm conditions - Fast rolling with consistent, predictable traction for a variety of trail conditions
- Aggressive cross country/all mountain tire that excels in loose terrain and provides unsurpassed traction on hardpack - Bread: Wire
• Low tread with low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 29 x 2.1
• All mountain tire with deep knobs for traction • Wire bead • Size: 29 x 2.25
The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Excels on pavement and trail - Wire bead - Hard Case puncture protection
Top Choice for rookies. A first-class tire combination. Rapid Rob uses the former Racing Ralph profile. An excellent XC tire which is perfectly suited for use on the rear wheel. Tough Tom, using the previous Nobby Nic profile, is the right choice for rougher trails or for the front wheel.
The Rock Hawk is designed as an all-condition trail tire that has an aggressive tread with widely spaced lugs. - Ramped center knobs reduce rolling resistance - Durable 27 TPI casing
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
$24.99 - $26.99
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
Your kids will hang with the big dogs on this cross country tire. The XR1 Comp Kids' Mountain Tire has a tread identical to that of its fully-grown adult version, perfect for multi-purpose riding on trails or pavement. - Excels in hardpack and loamy conditions - Ramp center knobs for fast rolling - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering - 60 TPI - Maximum pressure: 50psi - ETRTO: 56-622 - Weight: 890g
Your kids will hang with the big dogs on this cross country tire. The XR1 Comp Kids' Mountain Tire has a tread identical to that of its fully-grown adult version, perfect for multi-purpose riding on trails or pavement. - Excels in hardpack and loamy conditions - Ramp center knobs for fast rolling - Fast-rolling and predictable cornering - 60 TPI - Maximum pressure: 50psi - Wire bead - Weight: 485g
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
Page 1 of 1