A versatile bike glove with optimized gel and gel foam padding for all-day comfort.
Your hands deserve excellence
- Excellent rides start with Circuit Twin Gel Cycling Glove. They feature strategically shaped and placed dual-density gel pads that have been optimized to provide the right amount of palm support for instant comfort on any ride.
- A versatile bike glove with optimized gel and gel foam padding for all-day comfort.
- Silicone gel and gel foam pads provide better comfort and vibration control
- Optimal pad density and placement delivers better pressure distribution
- Unique pad design reduces bulk while providing a better connection to the bike
- Faux suede palm provides great durability and texture for grip
- Sleek pull-off feature on middle and ring finger makes glove removal easy
- Soft nose wipe on thumb
- Mesh and Lycra back-of-hand provides breathability and a close, comfortable fit
- Hook-and-loop closure provides a customizable and secure fit
- Strategically placed silicone gel and gel foam pads evenly distribute pressure and provide vibration control for entire-ride comfort.
More grip, more confidence
- The textured faux suede palm provides a more confident grip during intense workouts and unpleasant weather conditions.
Keepin' it cool
- When the ride heats up, your hands stay cool with the breathable, stretchy, and soft Lycra mesh panel.
|Size||Hand Measurement (in)||Hand Measurement (cm)|
|X-Small||6.9 - 7.5"||17.5 - 19cm|
|Small||7.5 - 8.1"||19 - 20.5cm|
|Medium||8.1 - 9.1"||20.5 - 23cm|
|Large||9.1 - 10"||23 - 25.5cm|
|X-Large||10 - 11"||25.5 - 28cm|
|XX-Large||11 - 12"||28 - 30.5cm|
|Charcoal / Small||601842790038||5270545||GLO347981L|
|Charcoal / Medium||601842790052||5270546||GLO35263640L|
|Charcoal / X-Large||601842790045||5270548||GLO35822879L|
|Charcoal / XX-Large||601842790083||5270549||GLO36551626L|
|Deep Dark Blue / Large||601842790007||5270542||GLO38583420E|
|Deep Dark Blue / X-Large||601842790021||5270543||GLO39322992E|
|Deep Dark Blue / XX-Large||601842790076||5270544||GLO40664273E|