$64.99 - $66.99
Narrow wide chainrings compatible with Race Face CINCH system cranks. Direct mounting allows an easy switch between rings and spiders. - Compatible with 9, 10, 11, and 12 speed - Narrow Wide tooth profiling ensures consistent chain retention - Lockring installed/removed with ISIS BB tool - Stiff 4mm plate thickness to transfer loads without flexing
Origin-8's Alloy Non-Ramped Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with 8-, 9- and 10-speed drivetrain components. They feature an attractive and corrosion-resistant black anodized finish.
Surly's Stainless Steel Chainrings last longer than their aluminum brethern because the 304 grade metal they use is 35% stronger. The rings aren't pinned or ramped so when one side starts to wear you can flip it around and pedal some more! They work great with singlespeed, fixed, and 1x9 applications, and the teeth are 2.2 - 2.3mm thick so they work well with wider chains.
Origin-8's BMX/SS/Fixie Chainrings are CNC-machined in the USA out of tough, light and durable 6061-T6 aluminum and are compatible with BMX, fixie and track drivetrain components. They have an attractive and corrosion-resistant anodized finish.
• Triple-chainring replacement for one-piece crank • Durable steel construction • Chain guard • 48/38/28-teeth chainrings
• Double-chainring replacement for one-piece crank • Steel • Double chain guard • 3/32-inch
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel • Double chain guard • 3/32-inch
• Replacement for one-piece crank • Steel
• One-piece • Steel • 1/8-inch chain compatible
Page 1 of 1